Autonomy Innovation Hub for Advanced FLIGHT & SPACE Systems
- Internship opportunities incorporated under TITANS geared toward students interested in applying autonomy applications to flight and space systems
- Work with R&D staff to advance state-of-the-art research in autonomous systems for national security, while gaining practical experience in understanding advanced flight and space technologies
- Collaborative R&D with Academic Alliance (AA) and Campus Executive (CE) partners
- Unique environment with cutting-edge research projects
- Development of valuable skills for students with varied backgrounds
- Collaboration with top technical students and access to high-caliber technical mentorship
- Hands-on projects with real-life applications that impact national security challenges
- Make connections and explore R&D career opportunities in the field of autonomy
The home of AutonomyNM is located near Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The space includes a 4000sq foot high bay Robotarium testbed, on-site assembly lab and adjacent collaborative work space.